Cum Petro et Sub Petro

With Peter & Under Peter

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back On Monday

I wish i felt well enough today to post a blog entry on a particular topic but it's turned out to be one of those days i have to stay in bed.

The good part of the day was i got to pray my rosary, watch Mass with Pope Francis although i will watch Mass again at Midnight and GK Chesterton at 9:00 pm.

The other good things were talking to my friend from Florida and hearing from my brother who is very very busy with grades this week.

I always love to hear from my brother-at least to know he's doing ok.He calls me Mrs Worrywart.I guess so.Other than that I hope everyone is having a nice weekend,has been to church if they're able and surviving another year of Obama.Someday it will be over. Christmas is coming folks. We get to celebrate the birth of our Savior again and renew our hope.The great part is Obama doesn't have the final say.HE does.

No comments:

Blog Archive