Cum Petro et Sub Petro

With Peter & Under Peter

Friday, November 12, 2010

Decision Points At NY Times

I checked on Pres Bush's new book Decision Points at the NY Times.
The comments people left were the usual.Nothing has changed.i don't think Pres Bush wrote this book to redeem his image.I think he wrote it(based on various interviews i've seen)to give an inside look at why and how he made the most important decisions he made. Whether you agreed with them or not.I don't think the book is to convince people they have to agree with the decisions.The nasty comments are just uncalled for.
Put up with them for years. I do not make any excuses for voting for him. I even make it clear i voted for him twice and would do it again.
No apologies either.
IF people want to make nasty comments that says more about them than it does about Pres. Bush.
I do understand that there were people who did not vote for him and would not vote for him.That's fine.We live where the citizens are free to vote. We have a 2 party system. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Blog Archive