Cum Petro et Sub Petro

With Peter & Under Peter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

2012 is a long ways away

We don't even know if Gov Huckabee will be running.Frankly,so far the one person i've considered the most strongly as a candidate is Sarah Palin.She would have to run a top notch campaign to beat Obama.The press and media will tear her to shreds.
I digress though.We need to get through this years elections before we even consider a a candidate for 2012. I'm only suggesting we put Gov Palin at the top of the list for now and see how things turn out in 2012.
We must clean house on Congress first and we have to keep the momentum until Nov.
I still think very highly of Gov Huckabee and i'm not taking him off the short list of possibilities.
There are a lot of good people out there.If Rick Santorum ran i would put him at the top of the list.When you have a lot of good people like this it's hard to choose and you can't pick all of them.
I remember back when we were trying to convince McCain to pick Huckabee as his VP candidate and had no idea he was going to pick the Gov of Alaska.It was so crushing to find out he didn't get it...but Sarah was a pleasant surprise.
I haven't been here in so long that much happened. My mother passed away and we ended up moving.I am writing a blog to talk specifically about the loss of my mom so i'm not going to mention it here except in passing. We are still setting up since we moved.As it goes you always have those unpacked boxes you just don't feel like getting to. My husband's sister is going to be coming here to live with us also.
I am nervous and hopefully will have everything set up before she gets here.
I am also nervous as we have never had anyone live with us since we first married.
i don't know that this won't be a strain on us-the lack of privacy.
She is a very nice lady and she's not difficult to get along but i also am being realistic. Any change is bound to have it's pluses and minuses.
I'm sure she'll respect our privacy and that will help immensely.
Anyway,that's where we are.
I've been very active on various sites and have noticed i joined so many that it's hard to keep up with all of them.
This includes various sites i've set up.I wish i had someone who was willing to take over as administrator and put a lot of effort into it.
I'd like to narrow things down but never get to it.
I didn't have a lot of time to spend on anything when mom and dad were ill.They were wonderful people and there isn't a single day that they're not in my thoughts and prayers. It would have been dad's birthday this month too.
Always close to Easter.
GK Chesterton is on-iin fact,am late. Call this a wrap.

No comments:

Blog Archive